madnessfanatic2030madnessfanatic2030

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Out Of Context 1 Out Of Context 1

Yeah, if you could make some more, that'd be great. *Sips coffee*

New Female Force of Four4 New Female Force of Four4

WOW.

I had my eyes on Chun li all the time. She is HOT!

the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

Awesome.

This animation is FTW. It's 100% win! 10/10

Sex Kitten Sim-RPG Sex Kitten Sim-RPG

Too bad I never got to see the girl in the menu. 1 word: HOT.

Thing-Thing Arena 2 Thing-Thing Arena 2

Cool game.

Although the game has a simple job for us to do, (kill), it's still an awesome game.
HUGE tip for everyone: Equip yourself with the mini vulcan in practice mode, go behind the cashier and rip him to pieces. :)

Dadgame Dadgame

LOL

Did Dad have plastic surgery because his face is always smiling? Nah, never mind. :D

Dreamworld Dreamworld

When Typhoon Haiyan hit the Philippines (where I live) in 2014, we had virtually no running water or electricity for two weeks. Considering also that I was in college and those were official school days, life became harder than it should've normally been. Huge, broken trees and dangerous power lines literally occupied the streets, and there was debris from buildings in some areas. Our house was damp inside, and the roof leaked constantly everywhere.

Prior to that I had downloaded this beautiful, inspiring composition you made, onto my phone that I hadn't been able to recharge due to the long period of power outage. I listened to this with headphones on, and it brought me through the dark, uncertain nights where our house was only lit by candle light, and through the exhausting day where we tried to clean up the mess left behind by Mother Nature.

Even now, my hairs stand on end listening to this. Sorry if this review only showed up now.

Thank you, and more power to you, Bosa.

Bosa responds:

Wow. I had no idea about this disaster, and I am happy to hear that you are alright at least. I know that I am nothing, but if my music helped you in any way, I am determined to continue creating more. It is stories like yours that encourage me to continue, and I am thankful for your support. I hope things have improved where you live, and you know I am available anytime you need anything.

Bound by Love Bound by Love

I'm not romantically inclined, of the person that I am, but this gave me goosebumps. Well done, as I've expected.

Bosa responds:

I'm glad it has moved you, sir.

Her Wish Her Wish

It feels and sounds like, in my opinion, the euphoria of the aftermath. Nice one Bosa.

Thank you, mine friend.